Onlinejackpottips.com is committed to Responsible Gambling. We actively promote gambling as a recreational pursuit and purely as a form of entertainment. We believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly.
However, we do recognise that for some people, gambling can be a problem. Gambling can be addictive. Gambling should not be seen as a way of making money. For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
We always recommend that you play in moderation, only play or bet when you can afford to do so without running into financial difficulty. When you gamble, please make sure it does not cause you personal or professional issues. We strongly advise that you set a gambling budget and stick to it rigorously, keeping track of the amounts you spend. Do not exceed your self-imposed limits.
Remembering these simple tips can help you stay in control and make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses under any circumstances
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up Reality Checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account. Don’t let gambling take over the rest of your life
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only, or primary form of entertainment, think about whether you are still having fun. Ask yourself could your time be better spent elsewhere
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Don’t bet when you’re upset or depressed. Mental health is important, and problem gambling can make things worse
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in the members’ area on your account
If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling, then contact our friendly customer service team or a problem gambling support service
If you feel that you or one of your friends or relatives has a gambling problem, we suggest contacting a dedicated organisation committed to those with gambling problems, who can help you resolve the problem.
Onlinejackpottips.com recognises that problem gambling has broader implications. As well as affecting the individual with the gambling problem, it can also affect their friends and family. If you are concerned that a friend or family member has potentially developed a gambling issue, below are some examples of warning signs:
- Uncontrolled and erratic spending
- Spending extended periods gambling
- Concealing or being dishonest about their gambling activities
- Borrowing money from a variety of sources or stealing to fund their gambling habits
- Gambling having an impact on relationships or their job or studies
- Reduced time spent on activities with family and friends, alongside a loss of interest in their hobbies.
We recommend that you speak to the individual and urge them to seek help.
To encourage Responsible Gambling, we encourage players to read the following concerning their gambling behaviour.
The following questionnaire is commonly used by several anonymous gambling support agencies to help players to find out if they are a compulsive gambler or at risk of addiction:
- Have friends/relatives ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or company of your friends/family to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
If, after completing the questionnaire, you have the feeling that you may tend to be a problem gambling, please make use of the option to limit or block your account, more commonly known as self-exclusion.
Please note that customers who have self-excluded from their accounts cannot immediately re-activate their accounts, and no further payments will be accepted on these accounts.
At the same time, please do not forget to apply for reimbursement of any outstanding balance owed to you. Any notice revoking a self-exclusion will affect only after seven days after we have received the notice.
Customers with fully self-excluded accounts will not be able to access any of the games played for real money. Let’s work together to make sure that gaming remains fun and entertainment. Stay in control and contact us whenever you feel the need for assistance.
If there are any questions or proposals concerning the topic “Responsible Gaming”, then please contact us at [email protected]
Underage Gambling Prevention
Onlinejackpottips.com is committed to safeguarding vulnerable people from accessing gambling-related products, and that includes underage people.
You must be at least 18 (or of legal age to gamble in your country of residence). Appropriate age verification checks by operators should ensure that no person under legal age has access to our gaming facilities. The provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a player’s age will result in an account being suspended immediately and indefinitely, automatic loss of any winning rights and at its sole discretion, Onlinejackpottips.com may pass on the information to the relevant regulatory and/or legal authority.
To protect minors from accessing inappropriate gambling site, we recommend responsible players install an internet filtering software on their computers and take all the necessary precautions (setting passwords, website access limitations, contents control etc.) to prevent Onlinejackpottips.com being available to underage users.